Thursday, April 11, 2013

Importance of a Name


   I have finally found the names we will use for each other. Lots of time has gone into these, generic names such as good girl, pet, slave, slut, Master, Dom, Sir, the list goes on, are all fine and good to use in the moment. I wanted to find something unique to both of us.
  
   I have decided to use Shin'Cen (Shin for short), and shay'lynn (shay for short). These are names that have meaning to both of us, Shin is a pen-name I have used for about 10 years now on a site I post minor bdsm art. Shay'lynn is, well... urban dictionary defines shay as "the girl every girl wants to be," and lynn is my wifes middle name (there also happens to be a street named shay lynn on a country road we travel often).
  
   So now that I have the ball rolling, I am looking forward to more post, along with art work I have been working on for the past few months.

   The picture above is one I sketched a few nights ago after I put the names together. Again this is only a sketch, for a "finished" piece I would normally ink in the lines, and spend much more time on the shading.  However, today I have some time to spend on the blog, and a few post I want to get posted before the moment passes, along with some artwork for your viewing pleasure.

Enjoy

~Shin

No comments:

Post a Comment