Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Composure

I removed the last post, I wrote the post when I was still working it out in my head.

   The main point of the post however was keeping your control in any situation. This is the gravitational pull the submissive gets that reinforces their choice to submit.

   My wife and I do not practice the lifestyle 24/7, we do like to have fun, this leads to some very amazing sex. When I first started reading into the lifestyle it was mainly for some fun kinky sex, not that our marriage was hurting or that our sexlife was boring, I'm blessed with a wonderful marriage. We just wanted to play around and explore with each other. We tried roleplaying but couldn't get past the "stay in character", we laughed to much couldn't take it serious. In our adventure we have had a lot of fun, the D/s always intrigued me though.

   It was something we didn't have to play a character as, just be yourself basically. I've learned much about myself by learning more of the lifestyle. I love my wife and who she is, I love that naughty side of her that comes out when we have fun. The more I apply the lifestyle to my own life, the more it naturally happens, in and around me.

   So back to the main point, keeping control and composure. I didn't completely keep my composure in my last post so I removed it. The message is, a Dom must keep control of emotion in a situation that the submissive may loose control of emotion. When the submissive sees the Dom keeping control, this will reinforce the submissive choice to submit, and possibly submit more, as they see more. There is more I would like to say about this, but I have run out of time, sick children need attention.

~Shin

4 comments:

  1. I read the previous post a while back and dont recall anything wrong with it...

    I agree with the Dom maintaining his composure at all times. Being dominant, truly dominant, is as much about your own growth as it is about your submissive's.

    husDom

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, there was only one line I didn't agree with in the post, at the same time I felt like I was venting. Thank you for the comment on it, very true about self growth. That is something I've been getting out of this more then ever imagined, at this point in my life its become about changing my life and watching how it effects everything around it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shin,

    After reading your posts I believe that we share a lot of the same values.

    I enjoy your artwork as well, incredible.

    husDom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes a lot of the same values, and thankyou very much on the artwork, I will be posting more as I get them scanned.

    ReplyDelete