Tuesday, November 11, 2014

I'm still here

First I would like thank those of you that continued to stop by, even though I have been absent for so long. To Mr.Fox a special thanks for feedback and all the insight I have gained from his blog.

   I have been very busy for the past year and a half. My wife and I have survived some very hard trials and we are stronger in our relationship then ever. It has been very difficult road that a few times seemed that we might not make it. One thing we both realized, because we started our journey together became one of the strongest supportfor us in the really tough times. When we questioned our love, we looked back at how much we grew and learned about each other and ourselves.
The connection we made and the closeness that we shared, there was no way we could deny the love that we have for each other. It saved us from leaving everything we built together.

   We are still here growing and learning, life seems to be turning around. We have found a house that we are moving into, things should start settling down and getting back into routine.

   Heres for a good year to come, peace and love to all surviving, may you all have a great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment